28.5.14

Rainy Strolls Through Paris


Gray clouds, umbrellas, and rain puddles in cobblestone streets replaced the sunshine, warm breeze, and blue skies that I had in mind for my first week in Paris. Summer in any part of the world sees it's share of rain storms and France is no exception. Today my feet are blistered and bruised (beauty is pain) but it was well worth it. Some new friends and I took a long stroll through the heart of the city, taking in the beautiful buildings, national landmarks, and peaceful parks. After trying to get into the Museé Parisien Maison de Photographie (closed due to change of exhibit installation), we decided to wander and ended up spending hours doing just that. Here are some photos from the day! Tomorrow I'm taking a train to Bordeaux for Thursday and Friday, hello wine country!!! Look forward to some photos of wine tasting and the magical Saint- Emilion!


2 comments :