27.5.14

La Vie est Belle


This city is made of magic, I couldn't be more serious. Salut from Paris! Apologies for not updating everyone immediately after my first day in the city, but I was so overwhelmed with happiness and overcome by exhaustion that I couldn't think to write a post. Flying out from Atlanta at noon on Sunday, I had a layover in Montreal and finally arrived in Paris Charles de Gaulle at 5:30AM Monday morning. After a couple days of orientation, some light exploring, and getting semi-accustomed to the beautiful mess that is Paris, I am ready to settle in and enjoy the ride. Here are a few photos from my first couple of days, they wouldn't have been complete without some delicate fleurs, brilliant architecture, and, of course, a glass (or two) of Rosé. 
More updates coming soon! Until then, au revoir mes chers! xoxobb





No comments :

Post a Comment