23.5.14

Bon Voyage!!


The anticipation has been growing far too long and the time has finally come! Sunday I leave for my adventures abroad and I could not be more thrilled. I've never been one for planning or To Do lists, so it's hard to say how prepared I am. "Flying by the seat of my pants," as my mother would say, has always been my tendency towards life. So, I'm off! Equipped with my passport, some euros, and a beautiful journal in which my closest friends have each written a letter to me, I feel I have all I need to begin my journey. Stay tuned for more! xoxobb

1 comment :

  1. This made me tear because I am not yet ready to face the reality that we will be in different time zones this entire summer. I love you SO much bestie and I am so proud of you! I can't wait to stalk this blog all summer so I can live vicariously through you and your Parisian adventures.

    xoxo
    Mel

    ReplyDelete